Welcome to Frank Garcia Studio! We are excited you are here and are attending one of our special events or classes.
Below you will find our class and studio policies, as well as our shipping & store policies.
- Open studio time is available monthly, there is a check in sheet at the front counter to check in prior to using the open studio space. Please note, open studio hours are $25 per day, if you make a $25 purchase, the studio fee is waived. This excludes any special events where open studio is complimentary.
- Frank Garcia Studio Facilities are for your enjoyment and for crafting purposes only. Please be mindful of the studio space, furniture and fixtures, and take great care when using any studio equipment, tools or furniture. We ask that you use a craft mat when crafting on any table, if needed parchment paper to cover the tables is available. Please note, any damage to any of our fixtures will be charged accordingly. Please speak to the studio manager if you have any questions.
- At this time we are unable to hold spaces for anyone using the open space, space is provided on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to reserve the space for a special event, please contact our studio manager email@example.com
- At Frank Garcia Studio we ignite creativity and promote a positive welcoming environment. We want to be a positive force creating a sense of community open to all. Therefore we do not tolerate any discrimination, profanity or personal attacks during studio hours at any time. Any negativity from anyone present in classes or open studio hours will be asked to leave the studio.
- We do not allow smoking, drugs or consumption of alcohol during studio hours.
- Frank Garcia Studio is not responsible for any lost personal items, as well as any damage, or personal injury during your visit.
- We are required to collect California Tax on all Studio purchases.
- Students at Frank Garcia Studio agree to arrive on class early. Doors will usually open 30 minutes prior to allow time to get settled and prepared. Please note, we have an open studio format, seating is not reserved and is at a first come first serve basis. If you have special requests please forward them to our studio manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we cannot accommodate all requests and will do our best to accommodate you.
- In respect to our studio teachers and guests we ask that side chats be kept to a minimum during teacher instructions. We want a positive environment during classes and want the maximum learning opportunity possible as well as respecting our teacher's time and education.
- Students are required to come with all necessary supplies outlined in supply lists the day of class. If you need any special items for class, please contact us at least 2 weeks prior to the class to make sure we will have your products ready for the day of class.
- Classes and special events are non-refundable, there is no exceptions. If you are unable to attend we will hold your kit, please contact us and arrange to pickup your kit during studio hours or we can ship it to you at your expense.
- Excessive disruption or negative behavior will result in expulsion of class, with no refunds provided. Please promote a positive environment during classes.
online shop Policies
- Orders received before after 12:00 PM PST will be shipped the next business day. Please note we only ship Monday - Friday. Tracking numbers will be sent upon shipment.
- We offer local pickup, please select local pickup when placing your order, please note pickup will be available 24 hours after the order has been placed. If you need your order sooner, please call the studio.
- We ship USPS Domestic and International if you prefer a different shipping method please contact us prior to placing your order.
- We accept all major credit cards VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. No checks please.
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct before placing your order. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages after the package leaves our studio.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders due to product availability.
- Any items marked as special order or pre-order will not ship immediately, please be mindful of any shipping dates before ordering.
- If you receive your package and an item is damaged, please contact our studio manager within 24 hours email@example.com
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase if for any reason you are not happy, please contact us so we can rectify the situation.
- All sales on our website are final. We do not accept any returns.